betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Sunday, July 24, 2005
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

It's strange how sometime's you can very easily forget how important some people are in your life. My friends are the greatest people in my life. Sometimes they are my family, sometimes they are my councilors, usually they are my teachers. Tonight, we went to see charlie and the chocolate factory, we dressed up, and ran down the hallways. i played Dance Dance the best i had ever played it. Things will be different next year, because i will have to make new friends, and make new decisions as to what those friends will be like, what they will take part in, what we will laugh about. I have picked quite poorly in the past. I love my friends becuase they love me and that is the best feeling in the world. To be loved, to be validated and to be respected, and to know that you are safe.
I hope that everyone feels this type of strength with their friends.
To all mine, i love you. You Are Sooo Loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home