betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Monday, January 02, 2006

the Rest of Life...I shall not walk alone

this is almost a whole year old!


Tuesday, February 01, 2005
.

I'm not afraid, although many times i hope i am. I wish, because then i would have an excuse to back down, to fall away, to run as fast as my athsmatic heart will allow...but in reality, despite what i do, i feel stronger than ever. Right now, i am at Trent university, thinking about the rest of my life, thinking about what has past, and what lies dormantly ahead...and I know that I shall not walk alone. Sometimes, you just need to exhale, softly and slowly, but with the uttmost passion and strength, and you need to know, know, know, know that God is with you. You need to understand, beyond all of your inhibitions and doubts, THAT YOU SHALL NOT WALK ALONE!!!My walk, will be courageous, not with an absence of fear, but with in the dominant presence of trust...the beautiful sweetness, that you know you long for, the everlasting sigh, the everlasting peace...Thanks for sharing this with me.Melis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home