betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Monday, January 16, 2006

SO GOD HAS TO THWART HER. In love, he has to block her attempts until, wounded and aching, she turns to him and him alone for her rescue...

God and i are growing closer and closer everyday. I am starting to take time out daily for our time. something that breathes fresh air into my soul, and allows me to run as fast as i need to.

I am pressing into something big here. I dont even think i know the half of it yet!

Melis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home