betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007





So this is me right now, for those of you who havent seen me in a while....or mainly, for reva.....






Alot of things are changing with me right now. I doubt i will come out to be exactly the girl i have been, but i finally feel free, like i am finding more of hte essence of me. ( i dont believe you can ever truly know who you are)

I have realized sometimes you win some to lose some, but "sorry, i'm a champion"

I've got goals, i'm gonna get them.

Ghana

Law School

TA job

Internship

Africa

Africa

Africa.

Husband

Kids

Africa

UN

I'm comin for ya!

Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home