betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

God inside us. In our souls. One with us? Throw off yourselves, sell all you have? be willing to go wherever He would lead...

i am thinking about this today.

Jesus gave his goals, his thoughts, his own self...he made it through every temptation he faced because he had to finish, for me. and for you. but even if it was just me. Surely, if he is in my soul, if he is the essence of my soul which i have joyously given away to him, then surely there is strenght within me to play my part whatever that may be.

I get tempted to be discontent, i get tempted to think i need to buy more, to go shopping for more clothes (yeah right, soo many now) that i need to act like all those other girls, BUT right now, in the quite stillness of my room, with my mind shhh'd for 5 seconds of this 24 hour day, i am thinking that Jesus was so content, in everything...and i can be too.

I am content right now, in this moment, with God's presence singing inside my heart...no earthy love can be this still, this quite, this perfect.

Though i think the good ones can come close, my friends come close.

God Bless all of your hearts today.

He will.

Melissa