betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Basically,


I want this. I want to live this out. For me and for God. But i dont want it to be loud, i am always loud. one time someone told me that they think i act extroverted to cover up other sides of me...a weaker side...a shy side.

God is teaching me that this is true.


but God is and has for a long time, been very alive in my heart. I have a passion for the hurting, for the suffering, for justice, for Jesus...but often, i feel i am not experience enough. i often think that wiht more practise, then i will be able to speak confidently at bible studies..,

but my faith, for now, is quiet. and thats how i know it is real. It is intimate, it is close, i can hear it in it's whispers....i feel it, sometimes closer then my skin.

I am going to tanzania. I am confident that God will be with me in every step. I am really afraid. but this is one of those things that only God has planned, only god has forseen, and that only He can lead me through.

I love everyone that supports me in my life. Really. So much, its intense.

I am also learning what it is like to be in love with God. and to realize how much He is in love with me.

Always learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home