betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I may be one of the most pathetic people....



What am i thinking? He is right here. He just left a message on my machine...saying happy valentines day... he was thinking about me.

I got scared so fast, and i have built my whoe perception of love on false illusions for the future. What am i thinking?

He wants to marry me someday, I am not even giving him a chance. I am soo stubborn.

And sadly. its valentines day, at 10:48 and i am listening to boys to men, and my best friend in the world is taking me out of this mood..


Pathetic.



thankfully i have Jesus. I did spend the whole day thinking about his love for me. And that was amazing. but so quickly, i am once again impatient and insecure....


I need sleep. goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin Noelle Wood said...

you are definetely not pathetic. We all go through times of reassurance and lonliness. You have put a lot of thought into your actions. Don't let one lonely day make you question them all.. You are beautiful, incredible, so intelligent, passionate, and one day the perfect guy will realize that. You don't have to settle. If things don't feel right, often they are not. Trust God and obey and you'll be so happy you waited.

6:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home