betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Isnt it odd that i, in particular, post so much important stuff on here, for absolutely anyone to see? Thats weird isnt it. I may stop. Reva, i'll tell you later. hahah.


em.

3 Comments:

Blogger .reva. said...

nooooooooo!!



i've stopped writing important stuff, and now my blog just feels useless...
i doubt people are even actually reading anything.



i miss you my love!
and we might come up on the last weekend of jan... or hopefully at least i can make it up there sometime.
let me know about your reading week!

11:53 a.m.  
Blogger Caitlin Noelle Wood said...

don't stop keep going... and i read it too. i want a shout out aswell haha..

8:57 p.m.  
Blogger .reva. said...

so are you really really stopping??

8:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home