betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

oh its nice to see you, but this grown up facade make you blurry and i cant see straight. oh, i remeber you, the boy i knew, those light up shoes, velcro, you trace through my brain.
i'm that girl next door. Laying out on my front lawn, a spice girls song singing my blues away, hey, lets get away, would you join me to use up this day.

I can see us, turning hills into mountians and i am your queen, as i climb, bravely. There's volcanic streams all around JUMP! i cant lose you this way. Hey! I've got an idea, yes, promise me, this how we will stay, we'll grow old just like this, blowing dandilions off of their stems, friend, dont let anyone get you down...
we've conquered the hardest terrain, we've played hail or rain, would you join me to us up this day, say, this is beauty right here, and no matter what, lets stay this way.

Now you're pretty cool. and i wake up at 5 just to put on my face, get my nappy hair staight--cause no boys gonna want you with grass stains and hair in your face, we say hey, when we pass through these halls, theres a secret smile there on your face, no we cant really play now, but i, remeber those days.

and i can see us, turning hills in to mountains and i am your queen as i climb, bravely, there's volcanic streams all around JUMP i cant lose you this way, Hey, i've got anidea, promise me this is how we will stay, we'll grow old like this, blowing dandilions off of their stems, friend, dont let any one get you down...
we've conquer the hardest terrian, we've played hailing or rain, would you joinme to use up this day. Say. this is beauty right here, and now matter what, lets stay this way..


In our university town, havent been outside for days and i cant put food in my mouth---cause i've never quite been the girl they want to see, and i see you round town. With your baseball cap checkin out girls as they pass---and tahts all they are something to pass through..
i'm no longer secure, you're screaming at me, where's that tree climbing dame, but you just the same--crushed by the weight of it all, i've got bills to pay, dates to make, makup and hair, oh and excersie, please dont be mad, just be glad that well get through this day...

i remeber when days use to linger and stay...

and i can see us, turning hills into mountains and i am your queen as i climb, bravely, there's volcanic streams all around, JUMP! i wont lose you this way.
Hey! i've got an idea, promise me this is how we will stay, we'll grow old just like this, blowing dandilions off of their stems, friend, dont let them get you down...

cause we've conquered the hardest terrain, we've played hailing or rain, would you join me to use up this day, say, this is beauty right here, and no matter what lets stay this way....



oh its nice to see you...but thsis grown up facade makes you blurry and i cant see stright, wait , i remeber you the boy i knew, light up shoes and volcro you trace through my brain. and i was that girl, laying out on her lawn, a spice girls song singing my blues away, hey, lets get away, would you join me to use up this day...



em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home