betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

i am soo stoked. things are soo wicked. for our un-valentines adventure. we played snow street soccer while running around circular avenues. Then we crossed a might bridge, with the wind whipping and wapping at our frozen faces. Wandered through a park underneath the perfect starlight, laughing and joking and just being...

Things are truly splendid. I honestly, since christmas have felt so free, less stressed, unburdened...in a strange way. I know some of the pathways seem silly, they are sort of sad, if thats your perspective, but really i am happy. which is an arbitrary word anyway, but i am enjoying my days, i could say.

I know that i am slightly different, but i finally feel the lightness of peace.

Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home