betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

also, to clarify,

when i said to those of you who dont get it, i cant care. i dont mean that to say, i dont want people to talk with me and dialouge with me, or try to reason with me, any of that. Please, i encourage that. i am wrestling with alot and having people to talk to is great.

i just meant i guess, that this is real to me and i hope that people approach it as that.

Melis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home