betterthanispeak

Time is running! And i gotta move. Wasted minutes, days, and years, no more! These are my thoughts about trying to live a better life. It is one in which my own strenth and beauty bewilders me. Where the ptbo trio rock the sweetest most raddest advetures i have ever been on. One where i am realizing who i am now, and who i will be next. I dont stop searching. Neither should you. So read on, welcome to the crazy life and dreams of Melissa Sharon Russell.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my stand on God...hmmm.. too complicated of a question i think. I have seen Jesus at work, so i will never doubt him. I think the way he wants us to live life is the true way to live it. so i will try. I think he was God, so i believe in Him, because i certainly cant lose hope in there being more then this world....

but am i a christian, currently i would say no. This has been brewing for the last year and a half for sure. Its not something no. i dont know if i believe in the religion, the things it says, or at least i know i disagree with more then i agree with.

so for right now, i am staying in prayer with Christ, staying open to his guidence and waiting to see where i am led.

This is to clarify for those who will get it. If you dont get it, i love you, but i cant care. I am leading my own life of faith, whatever that turns out to mean.

I love you all, and appreciate your constant love and support.

maybe we just have to wait it out, we'll see

Melis

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Are beliefs only based on what makes us feel comfortable? What, in our opinion, makes sense? If we guide ourselves by opinion, by taking what makes us feel good and just choosing not to believe the rest because we would rather not, I feel that our existence and our actions are quite arbitrary and only done for the fulfillment of our ever-so-selfish selves. I am tiered of people only believing what makes them feel comfortable. I believe the bible, it makes logical sense to me, but I hate most of it. But that’s just my opinion… I really don’t care what yours is because in the end we really don’t know anything anyway. I can’t forget the words of Solomon, “There is nothing new under the Sun”. We have heard all the arguments, and where has it left us?

6:03 a.m.  
Blogger sometimes i write better than i speak, my friends said...

as for where this has left me, i am nowhere, i cannot define a place of rest, or confirmed contentment. i have made no decisions, i am left wandering and searching, climbing and clammboring.

but i am okay with that, becuase i have yet to find a place to rest...and the journey continues...

4:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home